Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Blog Awards?

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Awards?

What is a Blog Award? Reader Roboseyo informed me to his Korea Sparkle, where somehow I am in the Funniest Blog list. He thinks I am FUNNY? Is that mirth-inducing HOHO FUNNY? Slip-on-the-ice HEHE FUNNY? Or Funny like that Colonel in the 55th Regiment they caught wearing the black rubber underwear?

I am listed above these blogs:

Chubbo Chubbington
Dokdo Is Ours
Eat Your Kimchi
George Goes Korean
I Got 2 Shoes
Stuff Korean Moms Like
A White Man In Korea

but do not assume the fix is on it. Once we locate a new blogroll cadre, I must have them add these presumably entertaining blogs. That is, unless they are rubber-underwear-funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home