Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Not Gwiyopda

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Not Gwiyopda



Sure, she is hot, but get real, Jack! Schoolgirl plaid skirt with police gear? Does not do squat for me. Like I would trust a southern capitalist whore with a gun! Only after the proper indoctrination and training does a sweet young thing get to approach the Beloved Leader's Kochu! Looking at this creature makes my fire-eggs retract into my body...now I must take hot shower and jump up and down on my heels to make them come back down.

Perfunctory hat tip to that grubby fishmonger, Lost Nomad.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grubby fishmonger, eh?

LOL.

As far as the schoolgirl plaid skirt and police gear - does that not just scream out "Spank me, and I'll spank you?" No? Maybe it's just me then.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one at UNSCAM informed me that you posessed "eggs of fire".

Prepare yourself for another nasty letter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home