Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Korean Word of the Week 05-05-31

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Korean Word of the Week 05-05-31

Won-sung-i (Monkey) - I have strange dreams about monkeys. One monkey is on my back, mussing my stylishly poofy hair and spreading bits of banana in it. The banana makes my hair shiny and manageable. Another sits in the corner, beating a pair of cymbals while grinning maniacally. Two chimps dressed as secret agents speak into their bananas. A small monkey eats a date from my bowl and dies. Another stows away with a small child in the truck of my race car. I must learn not to take my naps while the television is on.

1 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Beloved Leader you absolutely slay me!

No wait... er, let me rephrase that.

Marcus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home