Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Great O Jin-u's Ghost!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Great O Jin-u's Ghost!

I just got a bunch of traffic from that I,Mao impostor! It seems I must have entered myself in his Carnival of Comedy. Is that not some shit? At least this blackout did not result in dead bodies. Good masseuses are hard to find.

Update: Speaking of masseuses, have you ever had a red pepper paste enema? Very invigorating. It is good to have a tub of icewater nearby.

Come on you people! 92 page views in one visit? Have you not been here before? Quit gawking like a bunch of provincials!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Claytonian said...

oh man I like this blog

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A red pepper paste enema? I do think I'll have to pass on that one (no pun intended).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home