Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Great New Blog

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Great New Blog

America's greatest progressives (and my dearest allies) have banded together to form a blog almost as great as my own, Huffington's Toast. Comprised mostly of movers and shakers in media and industry, they even provide insight posts from people in the news. Entertaining and informative!

They even have people posting from beyond the grave!

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out Huffington's retarded blog. Then I went to the other room and clipped my toenails.

Clipping my toenails was infinitely more interesting.

Marcus

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Sorry, have to agree with Marcus.
No one, and I really mean no one is as boring as celebrities.
They should be seen and not heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home