Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: At the Noraebang

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

At the Noraebang

I killed them at the Noraebang last night. No, not like I normally do (I forgot my piano wire). I got tired of doing my Sinatra routine, so I put on a ripped T-shirt and rolled up the sleeves to show off my guns...no, not the SiG-Sauers -- my arms! I have been working out. Yes...I was the Boss! Even had the curly hair for it.

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a shovel in my hand
Sent me off to till the land
Gotta be a monaeki man

I was BORN in the DPRK! BORN in the DPRK!


Monaeki = Rice transplanting

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gotta be a monaeki man"

Ha Ha Ha HA!

I am laughing so hard that I have urinated in my baggy, olive drab trousers.

You are an absolute genius Beloved Leader! Please give us more!

Marcus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home