Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Oh, I have a Blog

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Oh, I have a Blog

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I forgot. Sorry.

I have scored 80% of the T-Shirt rights! It is a lot snappier than the rants of the graffiti contestants taking part in my nationwide contest. Just think of the opportunities...I have a Hangul version (using a different idiom) to sell to those rubes in the south. I can use the profits to build a few more meth labs or share my largesse with the masses. If you have a better T-Shirt slogan, leave it in Comments or Email me your graphic at belovedldr - at - yahoo.com. You could get free meth for life or a parade in your honor in downtown Pyongyang.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home