Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: It's 2005!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

It's 2005!

Not 2006. I lost a week worth of Pulitzer-level genius posting. Oh, well, there is more where that came from.

Okay...I have not written squat this year. I sit in front of CNN and drink myself into a stupor. This tsunami weapon the Americans have engineered is terrifying. They kill a quarter million Muslims with the water, then hand out blankets and water bottles and cholera vectors and before you know it, genocide! I am surprised they did not just explode Krakatoa again. May be that is next. Back to the TV.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Darcey said...

The good news Beloved Leader is that they are saving you for last...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home