Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Kids...What Can You Do?

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Kids...What Can You Do?

On my other blog, (ooh, I feel like Glenn Reynolds!) I am ranting about my stupid son discovering Email! Some progressive commenter is now asking me for Madeleine Albright's Email address so they can form some sort of cool Email group. Aniyo haksaeng! Non! Nein! Nyet! Do not even think about it! She sends me those graphics-heavy hokey chainletters with the animated icons with the threat that if I do not send this to 10 friends, my genitals will turn into a gas heavier than air and float into a crack in the floor. I do not have 10 friends! My brother does not even write! Or did I have him killed? It is so hard to keep up lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home