Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Bballi, Bballi!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Bballi, Bballi!

You must go here and vote for my Blog.

I have been a busy boy this week. Had the bunker wallpapered. Those Japs are starting to worry me. All the fuss over a box of bones. Good thing the Americans were not so thorough! LOL!

Been working diligently on my New Year Address. I think I will shorten hemlines again this year. Breadlines too. In fact, I'll declare any queue of more than five people an illegal assembly and have the participants jailed. If you have to wait in line, that is just poor time management. There is work you could be doing instead.

Back to hemlines. Star Trek Original Series short. But no boots...Candies or high heels. Gotta teach the girls how to march differently.

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Darcey said...

Dear Beloved Leader, I have voted accordingly to further your godly plans. Don't let a little dust in the bottle get to you.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger BillyBudd said...

I tried to vote again but was foiled.....bummer

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

Voting? Voting is for the anti-revolutionary bourgeous.

Nothing hotter than a little communist honey in a short skirt and Chairman Mao jacket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home