Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Finland Has It All

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Finland Has It All

My Sitemeter tells me that I have a reader in Finland...maybe many are just using the same computer. I love Finland, and not just because when Koreans say "Finnish" it sounds like "penis." That's as much fun as watching "Joanie Loves Chachi"!! I had a Finn work for me back in the 80s, where he managed my chalet on Mt. Paekdu. Daddy called him the Lapp of Luxury! LOL! Maybe when I retire, I'll buy a villa in Finland....

Finland, Finland, Finland,
The country where I want to be,
Pony trekking or camping,
Or just watching TV.
Finland, Finland, Finland.
It's the country for me.
-- Michael Palin

Dongsaeng...is that you?

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Tazeen said...

Lol, its a very funny post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home